A list of course materials available at the Municipal Professionals Academy
A list of courses, with descriptions, available at the Municipal Professionals Institute.
A list of course materials available at the Municipal Professionals Institute.
Iowa residents living in rural areas outside of incorporated cities rely on their local township government to provide a broad range of services, from vital functions such as fire protection to maintenance of public cemeteries and the resolution of fence disputes. Some townships may choose to provide other support such as emergency medical service, township halls, parks, libraries, community centers, and playgrounds.
- Goal Setting, Strategic Planning, Facilitation
- Grant Writing 101
- Iowa Government Finance Initiative
- Municipal Leadership Academy for elected officials
- Municipal Professional Institute and Academy for city clerks and treasurers
- Planning and Zoning Workshops
- Township Trustee & Clerk Training
- Rural Housing Readiness Assessment
- Housing Needs Assessment