July 28-30, 2021 Registration is now open!
The Municipal Professionals Academy offers continuing education credits for city clerks, finance officers and others. The Academy provides in-depth training and useful, up-to-date information that will assist clerks and municipal staff in their everyday job performance.
It also provides
- opportunities to meet clerks from across the state - make friends and business acquaintances.
- updates on new laws, programs and technology affecting Iowa municipal government.
- an opportunity for credits toward recertification for IMFOA and IIMC sponsored certifications.
Registration & Fees:
- The cost of the entire Academy is $195 and includes lunch on Thursday, July 29.
- 2021 ACADEMY BROCHURE
- REGISTRATION for the 2021 Academy is NOW OPEN! You will need to know your IMFOA ID for registration.
- You will be taken to the IMFOA page first and will register at the bottom left of the page where it says Register MPA.
- You will need to register for 1 breakout session for each block on Thursday.
Academy TalentLMS Login Page
Sweatshirts are a way to keep everyone warm (the rooms are sometimes chilly) and raise money to offer scholarships for the Municipa Professionals Institute.
The 2021 sweatshirt is a crew neck sweatshirt in denim blue with a steel grey logo. Sweatshirts will be on sale until June 25th, 2021.
The Academy will be