July 28-30, 2021 Registration will open in March 2021!
The Municipal Professionals Academy offers continuing education training for city clerks, finance officers and others to provide in-depth training for clerks and municipal staff to get useful, up-to-date information that will assist them in their job performance.
It also provides
- opportunities to meet clerks from across the state - make friends and business acquaintances.
- updates on new laws, programs and technology affecting Iowa municipal government.
- an opportunity for credits toward recertification for IMFOA and IIMC sponsored certifications.
Registration & Fees:
- REGISTRATION for the 2021 Academy will open in early 2021. You will need to know your IMFOA ID for registration.
- You will be taken to the IMFOA page first and will register at the bottom left of the page where it says Register MPA.
More information with links to the classes and where to access all materials will be given as the Academy gets closer. Continue to watch this page for updates.
Sweatshirts are a way to keep everyone warm (the rooms are sometimes chilly) and raise money to offer scholarships. The 2021 sweatshirt is a crew neck sweatshirt in denim blue with a steel grey logo. Sweatshirts will be on sale until June 25th.