The Data and Technology team will provide support to other knowledge teams. We have expertise in demographic analysis; GIS; data collection, wrangling, repurposing, and education; needs analysis; indicators; evaluation; data systems; human-computer interaction (HCI); mobile technologies; data collection (quantitative, qualitative, non-traditional, survey analysis); data quality assessment; and the ability to repurpose data, which we apply to identify, discover, visualize, analyze and interpret community conditions and trends, and assess programmatic impacts.
- CD-DIAL - Community Surveys
- Extension and Outreach Indicators Program
- Geospatial Technology Program
- GIS Short Courses
- Iowa Government Finance Initiative
- Data Literacy
- Data Science for the Public Good