This Detector Could Save Your Life

Recently, my neighbor was overcome by Carbon Monoxide in her home. We don’t think about the silent killer. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that claims more than 500 lives each year.
CO suffocates its victims by reducing the amount of oxygen in the blood stream. If people continue to inhale CO, they risk breathing difficulty, cardiac trauma, brain damage, coma, and even death. 
A carbon monoxide detector with an audible alarm, placed near the sleeping area, can protect your household .  To learn more about the symptoms and ways to prevent problems, contact: https://www.extension.iastate.edu/pages/communications/co/co1.html

Share |