- I want to return to the family farm but don't know how to start that crucial conversation...
- Where should I be investing my money and time as I begin farming?
- How can I care for the land and water for the future while still making a living today?
- How do I standout to potential landlords and compete in the cash rent market?
If you've been asking yourself these questions, apply today to attend the free, two-day Emerging Farmers Forum on August 1-2, 2018!
The Emerging Farmers Forum is an all-expenses paid two-day workshop/cabin stay will include:
- Tours of Pinhook Farm, owned and operated by innovative + entrepreneurial farmer Seth Watkins
- Hands-on activities
- Thought-provoking discussions on conservation practices, business + financial planning, marketing, diversification
- Tip on facilitating crucial conversations with parents and family as you transition into the farming operation
- And more!
Who are emerging farmers?
Emerging farmers include anyone who has recently started farming, would like to farm or would like to have a voice in the management of their family's farm.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 16 – space is limited so apply today!
All applicants will be notified of their application status by June 1, 2018.