Integrated Crop Management
The Integrated Crop Management (ICM) website is a convenient, central location for producers to access a variety of crop production information, including: agronomy, soils and environment, weeds, integrated pest management, water quality, and grain handling and storage.
ISU Extension Store: Crops Publications
- Integrated Pest Management
- Department of Entomology
- Pesticide Education Safety Program
- Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic
- Soybean Research Laboratory
- Crop Testing
- Iowa Pest Resistance Management Program
ISU Extension Store: Insect Publications
ISU Extension Store: Disease Publications
ISU Extension Store: Weeds Publications
The Soil and Land Use website provides data related to the agricultural and non-agricultural uses of Iowa land. Soils have many uses, but not all soils are equally adapted to each use. The data on this site will help you determine the right use for your soil.
Soil Management and Environment addresses the need for research-based information and current research projects on soil and cropping systems management practices that impact soil health, soil carbon sequestration, greenhouse gas emissions, crop productivity and environmental services.
The Soil Fertility website address all things related to soil fertility and soil nutrients.
- Lime and soil pH
- Soil test interpretations and recommendations
- Corn Nitrogen Rate Calculator
ISU Extension Store: Soil Publications
Weather and Environment
The Iowa Environmental Mesonet collects environmental data from cooperating members with observing networks. The data are stored and made available on this website.
Other Crop Resources
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Extension
- Center for Crops Utilization Research
- Iowa Grain Quality Initiative
- Iowa Learning Farms
- Midwest Plan Service
- Organic Agriculture
- Research Farm Progress Reports
- Seed Science Center
- Forecast and Assessment of Cropping sysTemS (FACTS)
- ISU Research and Demonstration Farms