Volunteer and Employment Info
The 4-H Exhibits Building at the Iowa State Fair is made possible through volunteers and hired youth staff. ALL volunteers, staff, council members, and groups looking to serve will use the link below to apply on-line or the MS Word document next to the position you desire.
- State Fair 4-H Youth & Adult Volunteer & Youth Staff Opportunities
- Online registration for 4-H Exhibits Building youth staff - Deadline July 1st
- Online registration for 4-H Exhibits Building youth & adult volunteers
- State Fair 4-H Evening Exhibit Host application is now online! 5-9 PM, see the fair all day, help and talk to Exhibit Building visitors in the evening, youth, adults, families, clubs welcome to apply!
- 2019 State Fair 4-H Livestock Youth Staff, Youth & Adult Volunteers Application
- 2019 Livestock Youth & Adult paid staff application (must work more than 5 days)
- 2019 Driving Permission Form for 4-H Iowa State Fair Volunteers and Staff
- 2019 Housing Code and Conduct Form for 4-H Iowa State Fair Volunteers and Staff
- 2019 Housing Permission Form for 4-H Iowa State Fair Volunteers and Staff
State 4-H Council
- State 4-H Council Volunteer Sign-up Sheet
- Driving Permission Form
- Housing Code and Conduct Form
- Housing Permission Form
- 2018-19 Council Letter
- Basic Info
- Commitment Form
- Volunteer Opportunities
4-H Judges Information
Youth Inn Lodging Information
Youth Inn lodging information is also applicable to our volunteers, and can be found on the exhibitor web page of our site.