Visit 2020 4-H Show Iowa webapge for virtual exhibition information.
2020 State Showcase event TBD
Rules, Class Descriptions and Exhibit Evaluation
- General 4-H Evaluation Form (PDF) (MSWord)
- 2020 Iowa State Fair 4-H Exhibits, Communications and Awardrobe Premium Book (PDF)
- Changes for 2020 Iowa State Fair 4-H Exhibit Classes
Exhibit Check In and Check Out
- 2019 Iowa State Fair 4-H Exhibitor Instructions and Letter
- 2019 County Exhibit Quotas
- 2019 Exhibit Check-In Schedule
- 2019 Exhibit Check-Out Time Sign-Up Form
- Please sign up for one time, and one starting "station." You will rotate to all departments necessary, but on this sign-up you will select your initial pick-up station to begin the process.
- 2019 Large Exhibit Check-In
- Please fill out and submit for large exhibits being checked in August 5th 4-6:30pm or being delievered at your scheduled county time August 6
- 2019 Large Exhibit Check-out for Sunday, August 18
- Please let us know about exhibits that will be individually checked out Sunday, August 18th. Exhibit check out does not begin until 7PM by order of the Iowa State Fair Board. Individual Exhibit check out must be completed by 8 PM. If you plan to check out on Monday, August 19th you will not need to fill out a form.
- 2019 Exhibit Check-In and Check-Out Instructions
- Fair Entry Exhibit Tags and Report Help Sheet
- 2019 Additional Sunday Night Checkout Instructions
2020 Iowa State Fair Entry Videos and Helps Sheets:
- Clothing Event entry help videos - visit the awardrobe page
- Communications Event Entry Steps - TBD
- Communications Individual Exhibitor Entry Video - TBD
- Promoting Entries from County Fair to State Fair - TBD
- Static Event Entry Steps - TBD
- Static Event Entry Video - TBD
- Fair Entry Printed Exhibit Tags = Avery 8387, perforated, 4/page
4-H Exhibit Resources by Project Area
All Project Areas
- All State Fair 4-H exhibits that are associated with the International Harvester brand family qualify to apply for an additional award sponsored by the IH Collector’s Club. Exhibitors wishing to participate will fill out an application form.
- Use of Copyright and Trademark Material VI-010401-WB (3-2004)
- Instructions on obtaining permission to use copyright materials and Sample Letter (Word, PDF) (6-2005)
- Pinterest to Original Source in 3 Easy Steps
Food and Nutrition
- Preserved Food 4-H Exhibit Label
- Food & Nutrition Product Evaluation Form (PDF) (MSWord)
- Foods for Iowa 4-H Fairs Quick Reference Guide for Exhibits HS 76
- 2019 Food and Nutrition Exhibit Rotation
- PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT QUOTAS: Counties see 2018 County Quotas for details of restrictions.
- Photography Exhibit Label 4HP 5220 (PDF) (MSWord)
- Photography Evaluation Form (PDF) (MSWord)
- Digital Photography Evaluation Form (PDF) (MSWord)
Science, Mechanics, Technology
Awardrobe Clothing Event
- If you are looking for information on this event, please visit the Awardrobe event page.