SESS Winter Postal – Register Here
Time frame: November, December, January, February, March
The league fee for each registrant is $6.00 per discipline. Registration will close at 11:59pm on January 31, 2021.
For questions or problems with the online registration system, contact ISU Registration Services at 515-294-6222.
Scores for record: Coaches will enter monthly scores for all divisions online at: https://form.jotform.com/202804459182961.
Any questions regarding rules and scoring should be referred to the instructors that are listed below:
- Archery – Dave Luett, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muzzleloader – Joel Van Zante, email@example.com
- Air Rifle – Roy Silhanek, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Smallbore Rifle – Roy Silhanek, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Shotgun Trap – Dean Mueller, firstname.lastname@example.org
All scores shot for record should be submitted by the end of each month, one score per shooter per discipline per month. Late scores will not be accepted. All leaders and youth competing must read Winter Postal Rules 2020-21. If there are any questions about these rules contact the Coaches listed above or Kaycie Waters, email@example.com.
Past Event Results
- 2020 Summer Postal Results
- 2020 State Match/National Qualifier Final Results
- Winter Postal Match Results 2020
- 2019 Summer Postal Results
- 2019 State Match Final Scores
- Winter Postal Match Results 2018-2019.pdf
- 2018_State Match Final_Scores.pdf