STEM-Lit to Go! is an innovative program that supports the development of STEM and literacy skills for K-3 youth. This program utilizes a unique instructional framework that integrates inquiry-based STEM activities and carefully selected children’s literature. Read more about STEM-Lit to Go!
Become an Iowa 4-H Volunteer in Six Simple Steps
1. Decide that you want to help kids grow and explore their futures.
2. Watch the Orientation videos to learn more about 4-H and opportunities available to you.
3. Contact your local ISU Extension office to find out about local opportunities.
4. Complete Iowa State University Extension’s Child Protection and Safety Policy (CPSP) process, including a background screening and agree to the Code of Conduct for Iowa 4-H Volunteers.
5. Attend a local/state training.
6. Share your skills, knowledge and talents while having FUN with kids!
Clover Kids is a FUN 4-H program for children in kindergarten through third grade. Children participate in hands-on activities designed to build lots of different life skills! Read more about Iowa 4-H Clover Kids
Clover Kids (K-3) Robotics Learning Experience and Showcase at the Iowa State Fair
Sunday, August 12 and Monday, August 13
9:00-12:00pm Read more about Clover Kids (K-3) Robotics Learning Experience and Showcase