Become an Iowa 4-H Volunteer in Six Simple Steps
1. Decide that you want to help kids grow and explore their futures.
2. Watch the Orientation videos to learn more about 4-H and opportunities available to you.
3. Contact your local ISU Extension office to find out about local opportunities.
4. Complete Iowa State University Extension’s Child Protection and Safety Policy (CPSP) process, including a background screening and agree to the Code of Conduct for Iowa 4-H Volunteers.
5. Attend a local/state training.
6. Share your skills, knowledge and talents while having FUN with kids!