The Iowa 4-H Robotics program offers youth the opportunity to learn about robotics, coding and STEM professions through engaging, hands-on experiences. Our monthly challenges inspire youth in grades 4-12 to experiment and grow in their coding, design and critical thinking skills. All challenges are aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards and Iowa Computer Science Standards.
For an overview of the 2020-2021 topics, please download the Iowa 4-H Robotics Overview.
Robotics Monthly Challenges
- October Challenge Video Overview
- November Challenge Video Overview
- December Challenge Video Overview
- January Challenge Video Overview
- February Challenge Video Overiew
Interested in learning more? Contact your local county extension office to find a 4-H robotics program near you.