2021 Iowa 4-H Youth Conference, June 29-July 1
“Quest to Be Your Best”
Join other 4-Hers from around that state for a full day of speakers, workshops, teambuilding, service-learning and more!
If you've completed 8th grade and an Iowa 4-H member, you're eligible to attend. You will get to experience campus life and meet new people from around the state! You will be having fun while learning by doing, networking, and serving others. You will get to learn innovative things to take back to your community and school, and in the process you might even discover something new about yourself!
If you have a specific interest in animal science, you might want to look into becoming part of the Round Up track taking place at the same time as the Youth Conference!
Please join us this summer for one of the most incredible days of your life at the Iowa 4-H Youth Conference!
NEW for 2021
- The Youth Conference will be held as a 1-day event, three times, each taking place in Ames on the campus of Iowa State University.
- Registration will take place by AREA of the state, youth MUST register for their area’s assigned day
- Areas are:
- West- Tuesday, June 29
- Central- Wednesday, June 30
- East- Thursday, July 1
- View this map to see what area your county falls into.
- Areas are:
- Registrations will be limited to 130 4-H members each day. This will not include Animal Science Round Up participants.
- Youth will not be allowed to register for a day outside their county’s assigned day.
- Youth will not be allowed to register for Round Up on one day and Conference on their area’s day. Youth sign up for ONE event.
- There will be a waiting list opportunity. Youth on the waiting list will be notified by June 10th of area availability.
- All social distancing guidelines in place by the CDC, Iowa State University, and Iowa 4-H will be in followed.
Registration will open in April 2021 for both Youth Conference and Animal Science Round Up.
Registration fee for Conference/Round Up TBD.
Payment for Conference/Round Up registration will be handled at your County Extension & Outreach office, so your registration acceptance will be pending based on payment to your county. Please be sure to make payments by the June 1 registration deadline.
Check back for continued updates regarding the Iowa 4-H Youth Conference and Animal Science Round Up. We will continue to update this site as we confirm new workshops and have additional information about the Conference/Round Up.