National, state, regional and county hosted events open to 4-H affiliated adults, volunteers, club members and/or non-members. Dates for 2019 are listed below.
State 4-H Hosted Opportunities
- Beef Scholarship Extravaganza | December 5, Ames, IA
- Beef Blast | December 1, Ames, IA
- Legislative Day at the Capitol | February 13, Des Moines, IA
- Equine Extravaganza | March 22-24, Iowa Falls, IA
- State Science and Technology Fair of Iowa | March 28-29, Ames, IA
- State Recognition Day | March 30, Ames, IA
- Livestock Quiz Bowl | April 13, Ames, IA
- CYLA Retreat | April 26-28, Ames, IA
- 4-H'ers for 4-H Campaign | March-May 2019, Statewide
- Iowa 4-H Youth Conference and Animal Science Round-up | June 25-27, Ames, IA
- Iowa State Fair | August 8-18, Des Moines, IA
- Awardrobe Clothing Event | August 8, Des Moines, IA
- 4-H Day at the Fair | August 9, Des Moines, IA
- 4-H Hall of Fame | August 18, Des Moines, IA
- Livestock Meat Judging Contest | August 24, Ames, IA
- National 4-H Congress | November 23-27, Atlanta, GA
- National 4-H Youth Summit on Agri-Science | January 10-13, Washington, D.C.
- National 4-H Healthy Living Summit | February 15-19, Chevy Chase, MD
- National 4-H Photography Youth Summit | February 28-March 3, Chevy Chase, MD
- National 4-H Conference | April 6-11, Washington, D.C.
- Citizenship Washington Focus | June 14-22, Washington, D.C.
- National 4-H Week | October 6-12
- 4-H Simpson College RISE Conference | March 5, Indianola, IA