2019 Ag Commodity Carnival
CME Group and National 4-H Council are partnering again in 2019 to bring Commodity
Carnival, a fun learning activity for all ages that explains the business risks associated with
producing and bringing commodities to market, to state and county fairs.
- The activation will happen in nine Midwestern states.
- The fair activity aims to build greater literacy in agricultural science and economics at state and county fairs.
- In our seventh year, we will bring a steer “to market.”
- This experience is available beyond fairgrounds through the Commodity Carnival’s “Risk Ranch” app that can be downloaded onto smartphones or played on the web.
- This partnership enables 4-H to engage with the local community to showcase not only the importance of ag education, but also the impact of 4-H on our youth and our communities.
Click here for additional information.