All counties are using on-line enrollment for families and members.
If you have questions about the on-line enrollment and livestock identification process, please contact your local county Extension office and they will be glad to help you through the process.
When you are ready to enroll, re-enroll, or identify livestock, go to 4HOnline (Iowa login)
Help Documents for Families
- Re-enrolling members/families
- NEW (first time) members/families
- Other online options (newsletters, FSQA, events)
Animal ID in 4hOnline
- Animal ID on-line
- Market Beef verification process
- Meat Goat verification process
- Sheep verification process
- Swine verification process
State Fair 4-H Livestock Entry - 2017 Info.
Help Documents for Leaders
- Club leader management options
- Access volunteer training via 4hOnline training module
- Record book helpsheet