All counties are using on-line enrollment for families and members.
If you have questions about the on-line enrollment and livestock identification process, please contact your local county Extension office and they will be glad to help you through the process.
When you are ready to enroll, re-enroll, or identify livestock, go to 4HOnline (Iowa login)
Help Documents for Families
- Re-enrollment for Members and Families in 4-H
- Other online options (newsletters, FSQA, events)
Animal ID in 4hOnline
- Animal ID on-line
- Market Beef verification process
- Meat Goat verification process
- Sheep verification process
- Swine verification process
State Fair 4-H Livestock Entry - 2017 Info.
Help Documents for Leaders
RecordBook App for Families and Leaders
Electronic version of RecordBook was launched October 1st. Access is FREE through program year 2021. Please go to RecordBookApp.com to create your new account! If you have questions, contact your local county extension office.