Ask the Master Gardener

Do you have a lawn and garden question?



E-mail your lawn and garden questions to an Iowa State University Extension trained Master Gardener!


People may also call the Woodbury County Extension office at (712) 276-2157 and ask to speak with a Master Gardener.

Bring it in

A piece of an ailing plant may also be brought to the Woodbury County Extension office at 4301 Sergeant Rd., #213, in Sioux City where the volunteer Master Gardeners will identify the source of the problem.

Please be prepared to leave a message as Master Gardeners are volunteers and are not available at all times.


Share |