Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Woodbury County 4-H & Youth
Woodbury County Fair Book
Woodbury County 4-H Recognition Forms
How to prepare your 4-H Award Application?
Look at Project Award Guidelines-those guidelines will tell you what is required. The 4-H Award rubric will help 4-H'ers know how the award application(s) are judged.
Your application can be up to four (4) pages and up to two (2) pages of support material (resume and/or photos).
The application cover form is attached to the front of your application. The cover form has additional information to help prepare your application.
Your award application(s) is/are due March 30, 2014.
State 4-H Awards
For information on State Award opportunities: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/page/recognition-opportunities
State 4-H Award applications are due by 11:59 p.m. cst. on Saturday, February 1, 2014 to the Iowa 4-H office.
Midtown Family Community Center - ISU Extension
Are you looking for FUN and EDUCATIONAL options for your child during school breaks?
ISU Camps for Kids are a GREAT option!
ISUEO - Woodbury County offers urban programming through our Midtown Center located at 14th and Nebraska in Sioux City. Click on the event below for registration and detailed information about the event.
Interested in joining 4-H or becoming a 4-H volunteer? Click here!
Click here for the
Woodbury County 4-H Club brochure
for a list of local clubs and contact information!
Woodbury County Fair 4-H Forms and Information
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Woodbury County Events
- Air Rifle Class Woodbury County 4-H Shooting Sports
- Creepy, Crawly Science
Child Care That Works
- Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale (ECERS-R)
- Planning Your Financial Future
- Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale
All Events for Woodbury County
4-H Scene Newsletters
July 4-H Scene
June 4-H Scene
May 4-H Scene
- 4-H Halloween Party Registration Form
- 4-H Visual Arts workshops & Art Trip Registration Form
- North Central Regional Volunteer E-Forum
- 2012 All Around Horseman Award
- 2012 Building Entry Form
- 2012 Club Booth Assignments
- 2012 Conference Judging
- Pre Fair Event and Scrapbooking Workshop
- 2012 Recognition Winners
- 2012 4-H Horse Rabbit Entry Form
- 2012 4-H Rabbit Entry Form
- 2012 4-H Entry Form (Poultry, Goats, Llamas and Dogs)