Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
West Pottawattamie County 4H & Youth
Interested in how to join 4-H? Check out the items below!
4-H Project Information and Resources - Click Here!
Recruitment Brochure (with club leader contacts)
Clubs in West Pottawattamie (with meeting locations and times)
Paper Enrollment Form (for new families)
Club Member Medical Release Form
**Make sure to check under the 'forms' section for enrollment forms, medical release forms, and pick a project listings.
4-H Focus Newsletter:
West Pottawattamie 4-H members can also access the newsletter on their 4-H Online account at www.4honline.com.
4-H Youth Committee:
There will be no regular October Youth Committee meeting due to record book judging. Record Books must be judged between September 29-October 20. All YC members are expected to help with at least one area of record book judging. Books are judged at your convenience. Contact the Extension Office if you have questions. The next regular YC meeting will be Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. Don't forget to submit your YC application for the 2016-2017 year.....all new AND existing YC members must complete an application.
There will be no October County Council meeting due to record book judging. Next meeting will be Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. Don't forget to submit your application for the 2016-2017 year......all new AND existing CC members must complete the application.
Enrollment Information and Forms:
- Youth Committee/County Council Enrollment Form (Due October 1). All incoming and existing Youth Committte and County Council members must submit an enrollment form to be on the committee. Youth must currently be in 9th-12th grade to be on the committee.
- 4-H Project Hot Sheets
- Code of Ethics
- Financial Assistance Application
All 4-H enrollments will now be submitted online at www.4honline.com Contact the Extension Office at 712-366-7070 or email email@example.com if you have any more questions. New families without a 4-H Online account can find a paper copy of the enrollment form here. NOTE: ENROLLMENT FOR 2016-2017 DOES NOT BEGIN IN 4H ONLINE UNTIL AFTER SEPTEMBER 15, 2016!
Medical Release Forms:
Colleges and Universities:
- Iowa State University introductory college courses--Jump Start Your Career
- Iowa Western Community College
- University of Iowa
- Drake University
- University of Northern Iowa
- Des Moines Area Community College
- Southwest Iowa Regents Resource Center, Council Bluffs: Your link to distance learning education
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
W. Pottawattamie Events
Child Care That WorksMore Child Care That Works Events
All Events for Pottawattamie - West County