Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
West Pottawattamie County 4H & Youth
Interested in how to join 4-H? Check out the items below!
4-H Project Information and Resources - Click Here!
Clubs in West Pottawattamie (with meeting locations and times)
Paper enrollment form for new 4-H families
**Make sure to check under the 'forms' section for enrollment forms, medical release forms, and pick a project listings.
4-H Focus Newsletter:
4-H Youth Committee:
The next Youth Committee Meeting will be Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
The next County Council meeting will be Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
Enrollment Information and Forms:
All 4-H enrollments will now be submitted online at www.4honline.com Contact the Extension Office at 712-366-7070 or email email@example.com if you have any more questions. New families without a 4-H Online account can find a paper copy of the enrollment form here. NOTE: ENROLLMENT FOR 2014-2015 DOES NOT BEGIN IN 4H ONLINE UNTIL AFTER SEPTEMBER 15, 2014!
Medical Release Forms:
Colleges and Universities:
- Iowa State University introductory college courses--Jump Start Your Career
- Iowa Western Community College
- University of Iowa
- Drake University
- University of Northern Iowa
- Des Moines Area Community College
- Southwest Iowa Regents Resource Center, Council Bluffs: Your link to distance learning education
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
W. Pottawattamie Events
Child Care That Works
- Early Connections to Nature & Science: Benefits & Tools
- Color Me Healthy
All Events for Pottawattamie - West County