Webster County Record Keeping Information
The purpose of 4-H recordkeeping is to teach you how to keep records, which is an important life skill. Recordkeeping is an ongoing process that does not end when the 4-H year ends. Youth are encouraged to select from a variety of alternatives to meet their individual recordkeeping needs and learning styles.
1. To learn how to set goals, how to make plans for action, and how to decide how well you did (evaluation).
2. To learn the skills of record keeping and organization to use now and in the future.
3. To learn to communicate and summarize.
4. To learn responsibility by completing a task.
5. To evaluate information that will market personal skills through future resumes and application forms.
See the following website for more information: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/page/record-keeping
The following record keeping forms are word documents that you can download.
Horse & Pony Worksheet - Fill-in
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living