Youth/families are not able to enter information for any animals that are weighed in (beef, sheep, meat goats & swine). Those animals are entered by county staff. Please refer to the Livestock Verification Help sheet for more information on this process.
All animal ID’s must be submitted no later than May 15th, 11:59 p.m.
Be sure to read the information at the top of each animal entry screen for animal limits and state fair exhibitor information.
Animal ID in 4hOnline
- Animal ID on-line
- Market Beef verification process
- Market Sheep verification process
- Market Swine verification process
- 4-H 202 - 4-H Livestock Show Requirements
- Livestock Identification and FSQA
Webster County Fair market sheep weigh in will be on Saturday April 26, 9-11 am, at the Webster County Fairgrounds.
More information will be available in the April newsletter.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living