2014 Office Quizzes
Dear 4-H Officer:
How would you like to be the best president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, reporter, historian, photographer or recreation leader your club has ever had?
Terrific! Again, this year we are using an officer training correspondence course to train you in your role and responsibility as an officer.
The County Council challenges you to help plan your club’s activities and to be effective officers by setting a good example of how a business meeting should be conducted and proper etiquette for all club members.
Here’s how the officer training course works:
1. Read through the information you received at your club’s installation of officers - it was titled “So You Are (your office) of Your Group”. If you have misplaced
your informational booklet, you may pick up a copy at the Extension Office so you can complete the sheet.
2. Fill out and return the worksheet immediately (before January 15, 2014) to the Extension Office with any questions you have. Our address is:
Webster County Extension and Outreach, 217 S. 25th Street Suite C-12, Fort Dodge, IA 50501
3. We’ll check over the worksheet.
4. Officers who return their worksheets will have completed the first step necessary to be recognized as an outstanding club officer at the 2014 Award Banquet.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living