- Pentium III and newer desktop computer running Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- AGP PowerMac G4 and newer Macintosh running Mac OS X
Windows platforms will need speakers or headphones connected to their sound card. A webcam is not required for this broadcast.
If you have problems viewing a webcast, check to make sure of the following:
1. Windows Media Player is configured to automatically download codecs - Tools > Options > Player tab: 'Download codecs automatically'
2. Windows Media Player allows all streaming protocols - Tools > Options > Network tab: check all 4 protocols.
3. Make sure no firewall is running. If this isn't possible, visit this Windows Media Services page for more information on receiving content behind a firewall.