You may choose a club based on location, age, or special interest. For club information click here, or please contact the County Youth Coordinator (515-961-6237). We are happy to assist you in contacting a club leader. It is important that you make contact with the club leaders, as they can give you specific information about the club such as meeting times, special club rules, and whether they are already at full membership.
: Learn about 4-H
You should spend some time familiarizing yourself with the 4-H program. Look for a
project in your interest areas by checking 4-H Projects here, and then clicking on
the projects that may interest you. Be sure to check out the "Hot Sheet" for each
project. Orient yourself to 4-H with our "New Member Guide.
Interested in becoming a 4-H Volunteer? Click Here!
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Warren County Events
- Canines and Clovers 4th Annual 4-H Agility Trial Premium
- American Royal Deadline Coming Soon
- 4-H Enrollment & Re-Enrollment begins in 4hOnline!
- Senior 4-H Meeting
- Intermediate Leadership Team working Concession Stand at Putney Auction
Child Care That WorksMore Child Care That Works Events
All Events for Warren County