Rob Brown Memorial Warren County 4-H Scholarship
Rob Brown Memorial Warren County 4-H Scholarships Guidelines
Eligible applicants will be:
· High School Graduating Seniors
· Current Warren County 4-H members
· Will be studying subjects that relate to your 4-H project area(s)
· Applicants must attend an Iowa in-state college, university or technical school
· Applicants must turn in a completed application form with all required areas completed and the necessary attachment(s) upon submission. (Failure to do so will mean elimination from consideration)
The scholarship will be paid, in the amount of $300.00, at the beginning of your sophomore year in college after having earned a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) or above during your freshman year. The scholarship will be denied if a GPA of 2.0 or above is not achieved.
The application, a copy of the High School Transcript, and letters of recommendation are due to ISU Extension and Outreach – Warren County, 909 East Second Avenue, Suite E, Indianola, Iowa, 50125, on or before 4:30 p.m., Thursday, June 5, 2014. Please place your application and the required supporting documents in a sealed envelope.
The Selection Committee includes the Rob Brown Family.
Presentation of this award will be presented to the recipient on Saturday, July 19th, 2014 at the 2014 Warren County Pre-Fair Picnic.
After your freshman year has been completed, please send a copy of your GPA transcript with your contact information (address, email, and phone number), your Student ID Number, and the name and address of your school to Warren County Extension. This information will be required prior to payment.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living