Annie's Project is an educational program dedicated to strengthening women's roles in the modern farm enterprise.
To empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.
Annie was a woman who grew up in a small town in Northern Illinois. Her goal was to marry a farmer and she did. Annie spent her lifetime learning how to be an involved business partner with her farm husband. Together they did great things, but it wasn't easy.
Annie's Project features six educational sessions of the course, which include the following:
- Human resources and time management
- Business plans, property ownership and leases
- Financial documentations, retirement, estate planning and spreadsheets
- Risk management and insurance
- Financial records and interpretation
- Topics chosen by participants
Value Added Agriculture Main Menu
- Local Foods
- Business Development
- Renewable Energy
- Case Studies