Participate in these classes for child care providers focused on healthy, affordable food choices and physical activities for children. Department of Human Services-approved credit is available for those attending.
Food, Nutrition and Health
Submitted by Anonymous on Wed, 10/13/2004 - 00:00
Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
What Parents Should Know ...
Child Care Provders on this program:
- Care about good nutrition for children
- Plan nutritious meals & snacks
- Help children learn & feel positive about food & eating
CACFP GOAL: To Insure that children in Child Care receive healthy meals, healthy snacks, and learn about healthy eating
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living