FileMaker Pro 9.0 Group Purchase
We are now taking orders for FileMaker Pro 9.0. Contact email@example.com by April 1, 2008. Tell us what county you are in and how many licenses you will need.
Depending on the total number of orders, the cost will be either $145.00 (if 50 orders are placed) or $132.00 (if 100 or more orders are placed).
Why should I upgrade?
- this version is compatible with Vista (and beginning April 15th ALL new computers will come with Vista)
- many counties have older versions that are no longer being supported
Do I need to buy a license for everyone using FileMaker in my office?
- No. FileMaker Pro 9.0 is backward compatible down to version 7.0. As long as you are running version 7.0 or greater you do not need to purchase a new version for everyone in the office. You only have to purchase for those computers you wish to upgrade or will be getting Vista.
Who do I contact to place an order?
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what county you are in and how many licenses you will need.
When do I need to have orders in by?
Posted by mmauton at February 26, 2008 10:10 AM
- The last day to place orders is April 1st.