Livestock Location Form
The location of the animal(s) must be documented on the Taylor County 4-H/FFA Livestock Location Form and completed by the below species specific dates. If the location changes from what is listed on this form, you must update the Taylor County 4-H/FFA Livestock Form.
All species are subject to a spot check by the livestock superintendent at any time. A spot check may be requested by any individual with a mandatory $50 deposit. If the claim is unfounded, the deposit is automatically forfeited.
The following livestock should be in the possession, care, and on the premise of the 4-H’er and/or FFA member by the following dates:
· December 31, 2016 – Market Beef
· April 8 – Production Pigs
· May 6, 2017 – Breeding Sheep, Market Sheep, and Meat Goats
· May 15, 2017 – Iowa State Fair Pigs
· May 15, 2017 – Market Swine, Breeding Beef, Horses, Dogs, Dairy Cattle, Poultry, Rabbits, Dogs, Pets and Dairy Goats.
The livestock location form that must be on file at the Taylor County Extension office if your livestock is not housed on your property. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 712-523-2137.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living