Sioux County 4-H Endowment
Donate to 4-H and Help Create Life-Changing Experiences.
Your gift will help ensure that a new generation of young people in Sioux County will have the chance to discover their potential through 4-H. Make a tax-deductible donation to the Sioux County 4-H Endowment today.
Your Gift Will Help Sioux County 4-H
The Sioux County 4-H Endowment was started in the summer of 2012 affiliated with the Iowa 4-H Foundation. The mission is to preserve, protect and sustain the quality 4-H program Sioux County has grown to expect.
Funds collected are used for:
- County 4-H educational activities, workshops and day camps
- Group or 4-H club community service projects
- Scholarships for county delegations, judging teams or clubs to regional, state and national youth events
- Leadership development conferences and opportunities for youth
- Educational resources and opportunities for adult volunteer development
- Awards and recognition of 4-H’ers and adult volunteers
- Scholarships for Discover 4-H and 4-H Club memberships
Your contribution or gift is an investment in the youth of Sioux County.
Gifts in memory of family or friends
Tributes or Recognition
Gifts to honor or recognize an individual, event or occasion
List the Sioux County 4-H Foundation as the beneficiary
Gifts of Securities of Real Estate
Physical gifts include land, farms, stocks or bonds
Gifts may qualify for Endow Iowa tax credits.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Give to the Sioux County 4-H Endowment today!
In 2012, Sioux County 4-H Clubs had 398 members reaching 8.6% of the eligible youth in Sioux County.
Many surrounding counties reach 20% - 25% of their youth.
If Sioux County reached 20-25% youth, 4-H Clubs would boast 1,000—1,200 youth.
Imagine the positive impact that would have on our youth and our communities.
Iowa State University 4-H Programs - Empowering youth to reach their full potential, working and learning in partnership with caring adults.