Looking for fun, friends, new experiences, and life on a college campus? The Iowa State 4-H Council and Iowa State University invite you to come join the fun June 28 - June 30, 2016. These three days will be packed with new friends, dances, banquets, games, workshops, and opportunities to give back to the community. So pack your bags and have a great time! The Iowa 4-H Youth Conference is open to all 8th - 12th grades. You do not need to be a 4-H member to participate in this event.
- Registration will be done on-line.
- Registration fee of $175 includes t-shirt, meals, lodging, programs, recreation and insurance.
- Registration must be done on-line by June 1st, 11:59 p.m. to receive the registration fee of $175 AND the registration fee payment (check made payable to Scott County Extension) must be received at the Scott County Extension Office by June 2, 4:30 p.m. We accept checks and cash but not credit cards.
Below is additional forms and information.
- Talent Show (due June 23 to the State 4-H Office)
- Tentative Conference Schedule (Keep for your records)
- Workshop Schedule (Keep for your records)
- Workshop Descriptions (Keep for your records)
- Additional Information (Keep for your records)
For additional information regarding the Iowa 4-H Youth Conference please click here.
Recap of dates for 2016.
June 1 - Online registration deadline to receive the fee of $175 (registration includes t-shirt, meals, lodging, programs, recreation and insurance)
June 2 - Registration fee of $175 made payable to Scott County Extension due by 4:30 p.m. at the Scott County Extension Office
June 23 - Talent Show Application due to the State 4-H Office
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living