Welcome to the 2014 Governor's Highway Traffic Safety Conference!
April 9 & 10, 2014 - Grand River Center/Grand Harbor Resort, Dubuque, IA.
The goal is to bring together key local, state, federal and private sector traffic safety professionals to discuss important issues, share strategies and highlight successes in the quest to improve traffic safety in our state and the nation.
- To promote - Zero Fatalities
- To define traffic safety as a priority issue for those attending and the public.
- To provide a forum for discussion among local, state, federal and private sector traffic safety professionals.
- To offer peer recognition to individuals for recent outstanding contributions to traffic safety.
- To share the latest developments in highway safety technologies and programs through presentations and demonstrations.
- To highlight and share successful traffic safety initiatives and programs.
2014 Conference Presentations
- The 2014 conference will be held at Grand River Center/Grand Harbor Resort, Dubuque, IA.
- Conference participants will book their hotel rooms at the same time they register for the conference eliminating the need to contact the hotel.
Please check the lodging page for more information.
- As always, the agenda is comprised of great workshops and educational sessions covering a variety of traffic safety issues of importance to all conference participants.