Welcome to the 25th Annual Governor's Highway Traffic Safety Conference!
April 28 & 29, 2015 - The Meadows Events & Conference Center, Altoona, IA.
The goal is to bring together key local, state, federal and private sector traffic safety professionals to discuss important issues, share strategies and highlight successes in the quest to improve traffic safety in our state and the nation.
- To promote - Stay Connected Iowa.
- To define traffic safety as a priority issue for those attending and the public.
- To provide local, state and national traffic safety professionals a forum for discussion.
- To share new developments in highway safety technologies and programs through presentations and demonstrations.
- To highlight and share successful traffic safety initiatives and programs.
- To offer peer recognition to individuals for recent notable contributions to traffic safety.
- The 2015 conference will be held at The Meadows Events & Conference Center in Altoona, Iowa.
- Conference participants will book their hotel rooms at the same time they register for the conference eliminating the need to contact the hotel.
Please check the lodging page for more information.
- As always, the agenda is comprised of great workshops and educational sessions covering a variety of traffic safety issues of importance to all conference participants.