Master Equine Manager Courses
The Iowa State University Extension Master Equine Manager Program is a comprehensive educational experience that teaches the science of horse management along with riding and training concepts. The program combines discussion with hands-on experience in six core curriculum sessions.
Who Should Attend
- Acreage owners with a few horses used for pleasure or trail-just wanting to learn a little more
- Horse enthusiasts who want to turn their hobby into a career in the horse industry
- Those currently employed in the horse industry who are looking for career advancement
- Managers, owners, employees of boarding and training facilities who want a more rounded, formal education
- Horse owners who are just crazy about horses and want to learn more
- Quality education with practical application
- Instructors include professionals from academics, research, and business
- Certification verifies your equine management expertise
- Skills are taught in convenient on-line mode complimented by live, on-site (Ames, IA) instruction and demonstrations.
- Access to a wide array of references on Blackboard, an online proprietary virtual learning environment system.
Interested in becoming a Master Equine Manager? The Master Equine Manager program provides educational training in the science of horse care and management. If you wish to be added to our mailing list for future classes, please e-mail Karen Ackley,firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing/contact information.
Any fees for service will be used to off-set direct expenses and to support the Agriculture & Natural Resources Extension program.