Our typical enrollment period is from September 15th through May 15th. Find out how you can get enrolled so you may fully participate! Click here for more information about 4-H!
You may choose a club based on location, age, or special interest. To see a map of 4-H clubs in Polk County click Here. If club leader information is not available from the club map, please contact the County Youth Coordinator . We are happy to assist you in contacting a club leader. It is important that you make contact with the club leaders, as they can give you specific information about the club such as meeting times, special club rules, and whether they are already at full membership.
: Learn about 4-H
You should spend some time familiarizing yourself with the 4-H program. Look for a project in your interest areas by checking in the Pick-Your-Adventure Guide. Orient yourself to 4-H with our "How to" Guide for 4-H Families, or consider attending one of our regularly scheduled "New Family" Workshops. Check our Calendar for more information about the next workshop date and topic.
Interested in becoming a 4-H Volunteer? Click Here!
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Polk County Events
- Rabbit Workshop
- 4-H Advisory Board
- Polk County Fair Board Meeting
- Clothing Event Judging
- Polk County Fair
Child Care That Works
- SPANISH Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale Training
- Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale Training
- Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale Training
- Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale Training
- School Age Child Care Environment Rating Scale Training
All Events for Polk County