Here's what recordkeeping can do for you!!
- Learn how to set goals
- Learn how to meet your goals
- Learn how to collect and organize information
- Be able to tell about what you liked and learned.
The following web pages are designed to help you with the 4-H recordkeeping process. Click on the links below to find out more about how you can improve your 4-H experience.
Record Keeping Terms (.pdf) - terms that are used for the 4-H recordkeeping process
Goal-setting (.pdf) - a worksheet to help you find out what you want to achieve
Record Keeping Self-Evaluation (.pdf) - a form to assess your recordkeeping experience
Record Keeping Judges Form (.pdf) - This is the rubric the judges will use will evaluating a Record Book.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living