4-H Clover Kids
- Children in grades K - 3rd
- Led and taught by adult volunteers
- Meetings are about 1 hour on a monthly basis
- Teaches age-appropriate life skills
- Non-competitive, cooperative environment
- Complete an application and are screened to ensure a safe environment for youngsters.
- Receive education on age-appropriate activities from 4-H Extension professionals.
- Receive age-appropriate activity guides from 4-H Extension.
Meeting Activities Examples - these are just a few of many
- Crafts and arts
- Science and space
- Snacks and healthy foods
- Plays and skits
- Go to the Iowa 4-H Clover Kids website for more information and meeting activity ideas.
For more informationContact Jeff Jackson, County Youth Coordinator at email@example.com
There is currently a shortage of Clover kids groups in our county. If you are interested in helping us to start a new group in your area, contact Jeff.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living