Together We Can
Together We Can is a series of eight workshops to help parents gain knowledge and skills needed to create healthy family and co-parenting relationships.
Parents will learn how to:
- Set goals for themselves and their co-parenting relationships
- Create a strong family
- Make decisions that affect children together
- Express their needs and listen to their child's and partner's needs
- Manage conflict
- Plan for their child's and their relationship's future.
There are no workshops scheduled at this time. Dates to be announced. For more information, please contact Melissa Elder at the Polk County Extension Office at 515-957-5785 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living