Statewide updates posted each Thursday afternoon by the State 4-H Office. Check it out every week to keep up-to-date on events, grants, forms, fair info, and fun!
Polk County 4H & Youth
There are two steps necessary to complete your youth's 4-H enrollment:
1) Login to Iowa 4-H Online and complete the enrollment for each member. The membership status will be "pending".
2) To activate the membership, the 4-H enrollment fee must be submitted to the Polk County Extension Office (1625 Adventureland Dr, Ste A, Altoona, IA 50009). The fee is $35 per 4-H'er, or $30 for all NEW members. It can be paid via cash, check, MasterCard or Visa; checks can be made out to Polk County Extension. Once the fee is paid, the membership status will change from "pending" to "active".
For more information, contact Carla Vanderheiden at email@example.com or 515-957-5763
4-H Workshops - links to upcoming workshops
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Polk County Events
- FSQA Training
- Rabbit Workshop
- Sheep Workshop
- Willow Trellis Workshop
- 4-H Program Advisory Board
Child Care That Works
- Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale
- Early Childhood Environmental Rating Scale - Revised (ECERS-R)
All Events for Polk County