Purchasing a home is probably the biggest purchase you'll ever make. Complete this online course to prepare yourself for buying a home and shopping for a mortgage that works for you!
FINANCIAL CHECK UP FOR PARENTS AND GRADUATES
Graduation includes new financial responsibilities and changes in family roles. This publication includes financial tips for parents regarding insurance, credit, banking services, and taxes. It is not intended to be inclusive of all the financial decisions families will face, but should start you on the road to making the necessary adjustments that will avoid costly omissions and unexpected bills.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Plymouth County Events
Money for Life
- Secure Your Future: Writing Your Paycheck
- Secure your Future: I had a Plan Butâ€¦
- Attend a Learning Lunch on Identity Theft( prevention)
- Log on and Learn Luncheon: Financial Winter Cleaning
All Events for Plymouth County