A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Palo Alto County
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Palo Alto County
When you need to make decisions that affect your family, community, business or farm, look to Palo Alto County Extension and Iowa State University Extension for unbiased, researched-based information and education to help you make better decisions.
Dates to Remember
- August 26th Mangaging Today and Tomorrow 5:30pm to 9 pm in Graettinger @ EPS
- August 24 4-H Council Meeting 6:30pm @ office
- August 26 Extension Council Meeting
- Sept 1st Holiday office closed
- Sept 2nd Managing Today and Tomorrow 5:30 to 9pm in Graettinger@ EPS
- Sept 6-14 Clay County Fair
- Sept 9th Managing Today and Tomorrow 5:30 to 9 pm in Graettinger@EPS
- Sept 11 Office closed for Regional Training Meeting
- Sept 15 Record Keeping systems/Awards due to club leaders
- Sept 16 Monte Thompson Progressive Ag Safety Day for 1st 2nd Graders @ Fairgrounds
- Sept 16th Managing Today and Tomorrow 5:30 to 9pm in Graettinger@ EPS
- Sept 21 Pedal With Pete- Bike Ride for Cerebral Palsy @ Fairgrounds 2pm
- Sept 23rd Managing Today and Tomorrow 5:30 to 9pm in Graettinger @EPS
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
AMES, Iowa — Iowa State University Extension and Outreach wants to hear from Iowans about how Iowa State in partnership with counties can best serve citizens. Five town hall meetings have been scheduled across the state.
- Monday, Aug. 27, 10:30 a.m., Ames: Iowa State University, Sun Room, Memorial Union
- Monday, Sept. 10, 10:30 a.m., Atlantic: Cass County ISU Extension and Outreach Office, 805 West 10th Street
- Monday, Sept. 17, 10:30 a.m., Storm Lake: Prairie Lakes AEA Conference Room, 824 Flindt Drive
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, 10:30 a.m., Oskaloosa: Mahaska County ISU Extension and Outreach Office, 212 North I Street
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, 10:30 a.m., Waterloo: Waterloo Center for the Arts, Law Court Theater, 225 Commercial Street
Cathann Kress, ISU Extension and Outreach vice president, and Terry Maloy, Iowa Association of County Extension Councils executive director, will participate in these important conversations with Iowans. ISU College of Design Dean Luis Rico-Gutierrez will attend the Storm Lake and Oskaloosa meetings.
“We are committed to listening to Iowans as we carry out our mission. We want to gather feedback about what we are doing well, where we need to improve, and what needs to be addressed,” said Kress. “All Iowans – citizens, community leaders, decision makers, partners, staff and extension council members – are welcome.”
For more information about the town hall meetings or specific location details, contact a county extension office.