A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Palo Alto County
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Palo Alto County
When you need to make decisions that affect your family, community, business or farm, look to Palo Alto County Extension and Iowa State University Extension for unbiased, researched-based information and education to help you make better decisions.
Dates to Remember:
- March 30 Annie's in Armstrong 9am to 12pm
- April 1 Youth Committee Mtg. - Interviews for Iowa 4-H Youth Conference/Animal Science Roundup/CSI: Crops 7:00 PM @ office
- April 2 Clover Kids after school - Graettinger group - 4:00-5:30 PM
- April 2 Family Story Teller at Graettinger Public Library 6:30 to 7:30pm
- April 3 Office Closed
- April 6 Annie's in Armstrong 9 am to 12pm
- April 6th thru April 12th Screen Free Week
- April 9th Family Story teller at Graettinger Public Library 6:30 to 7:30pm
- April 13th Annie's in Armstrong 9 am to 12pm
- April 16th Family Story teller at Graettinger Public Library 6:30 to 7:30pm
- April 20 is Annie's in Armstrong 9 am to 12pm
- April 23 Family Story teller at Graettinger Public Library 6:30 to 7:30pm
- April 30th Family Story Teller at Graettinger Public Library 6:30 to 7:30pm
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
AMES, Iowa — Iowa State University Extension and Outreach wants to hear from Iowans about how Iowa State in partnership with counties can best serve citizens. Five town hall meetings have been scheduled across the state.
- Monday, Aug. 27, 10:30 a.m., Ames: Iowa State University, Sun Room, Memorial Union
- Monday, Sept. 10, 10:30 a.m., Atlantic: Cass County ISU Extension and Outreach Office, 805 West 10th Street
- Monday, Sept. 17, 10:30 a.m., Storm Lake: Prairie Lakes AEA Conference Room, 824 Flindt Drive
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, 10:30 a.m., Oskaloosa: Mahaska County ISU Extension and Outreach Office, 212 North I Street
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, 10:30 a.m., Waterloo: Waterloo Center for the Arts, Law Court Theater, 225 Commercial Street
Cathann Kress, ISU Extension and Outreach vice president, and Terry Maloy, Iowa Association of County Extension Councils executive director, will participate in these important conversations with Iowans. ISU College of Design Dean Luis Rico-Gutierrez will attend the Storm Lake and Oskaloosa meetings.
“We are committed to listening to Iowans as we carry out our mission. We want to gather feedback about what we are doing well, where we need to improve, and what needs to be addressed,” said Kress. “All Iowans – citizens, community leaders, decision makers, partners, staff and extension council members – are welcome.”
For more information about the town hall meetings or specific location details, contact a county extension office.