A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Palo Alto County
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Palo Alto County
When you need to make decisions that affect your family, community, business or farm, look to Palo Alto County Extension and Iowa State University Extension for unbiased, researched-based information and education to help you make better decisions.
9:00AM-4:30PM Monday thru Friday
Dates to Remember:
- Dec 6th Private pesticide in Graettinger 9:30 am and 6:30pm.
- Dec 8th Child Care Workshop from 6:30 to 8:30pm at the Extension Office
- Dec 10th Candy workshop for youth 9am to 2pm
OFFICE CLOSED DECEMBER 23RD THUR 26TH IN OBSERVATION OF CHRISTMAS!!
2016-2017 Private Pesticide Programs:
- 12-6-16 9:30am Graettinger Immaculate Conception Parish Center
- 12-6-16 6:30pm Graettinger Immaculate Conception Parish Center
- 12-8-16 9:30am Clay County Regional Events Center
- 12-8-16 6:30pm Clay County Regional Events Center
- 12-9-16 9:30am Garner Education Center
- 12-9-16 1:30pm Garner Education Center
- 12-15-16 7pm Zion Lutheran Church in Humboldt
- 12-20-16 9:30am Algona Trinity Life Center
- 12-20-16 1:30pm Algona Trinity Life Center
- 1-5-17 1:30pm Zion Lutheran Church in Humboldt
- 1-12-17 9:30am Bancroft Summit Center
- 1-17-16 9:30am Graettinger Immaculate Conception Parish Center
- 1-18-17 6:30pm Sac City Middle School Auditorium
- 1-19-17 9:30am Storm Lake Prairie Lakes AEA meeting room
- 1-19-17 1:30pm Storm Lake Prairie Lakes AEA meeting room
- 1-20-17 9:30am Buffalo Center Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- 1-24-17 9:30am Dickenson County Community Building
- 1-31-17 9:30am Britt Municipal Building
- 2-3-17 9:30am Wall Lake Community Center
- 2-9-17 9:30am Pocahontas Rialto Theatre
- 2-10-17 9:30am Storm Lake Prairie Lakes AEA meeting room
- 3-7-17 9:30am Swea City First United Methodist Church
- 3-22-17 6:30pm Forest City Titonka Saving Bank
- 3-23-17 9:30am Clay County Regional Events Center
Featured "At Work for Iowa" articleAnswerLine Finding New Ways to Connect with Iowans
AnswerLine is busiest the three days before Thanksgiving, when food calls come pouring in. However, the ISU Extension and Outreach hotline is a highly trusted resource for Iowans all year.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
2017 Fair Dates:
- 2017 Palo Alto County Fair Dates are July 20 thru July 23rd. Static Judging will be Tuesday, July 18th.
Beef Weigh-in January 14, 2017 from 1pm to 3 pm @ fairgrounds