What do Clover Kids do?
- Explore science with simple science experiments
- Strengthen motor skills through a variety of art and craft experiences
- Have fun learning and playing cooperative games
- Make friends and learn to work together with others in a group setting
- And much, much more!!
Another year of 4-H Clover Kids is here!
Click HERE for the 2015-2016 calendar.
This year Clover Kids will again be Science based and provide a great hands on learning experience to youth in K– 3rd grade. Cost for the program for the year is $25. We meet at the Sibley Public Library from 3:40 p.m. - 4:40 p.m. on the dates listed. K & 1st are on the Monday and 2nd and 3rd on the Tuesday. To register visit our website at http://www.extension.iastate.edu/osceola/news/4-h-online-information. Instructions on how to register on 4-H Online are listed there. When registering, use “Clover Kids” as your home club. You can begin registering after September 15. If you need assistance with the registration process, stop in or contact us here at the office at 712-754-3648.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living