What do Clover Kids do?
- Explore science with simple science experiments
- Strengthen motor skills through a variety of art and craft experiences
- Have fun learning and playing cooperative games
- Make friends and learn to work together with others in a group setting
- And much, much more!!
Another year of 4-H Clover Kids is almost here! The Following dates have been planned for the upcoming year: October 13 & 14 ; November 24 & 25 ; December 15 & 16; January 12 & 13; February 9 & 10; March 16 & 17; April 13 & 14; May 11 & 12
May Field trip T.B.D.
This year Clover Kids will again be Science based and provide a great hands on learning experience to youth in K– 3rd grade. Cost for the program for the year is $25.00. We meet at the Sibley Public Library from 3:40 p.m. - 4:40 p.m. on the dates listed. To register visit our website at http://www.extension.iastate.edu/osceola/news/4-h-online-information. Instructions on how to register on 4-H Online are listed there. When registering, use “Clover Kids” as your home club. You can begin registering after Monday, September 15th. If you need assistance with the registration process, stop in or contact us here at the office at 712-754-3648.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living