Muscatine County 4-H/FFA Fair Information
Now that livestock identification is almost completed, the next step is making your fair entries. Whether you are in 4-H or FFA, all fair entries are to be made through an online program called FairEntry. This is the same program that was used last year. FairEntry will open May 20 and close for livestock entries on June 26. Late livestock entries will be assessed a $25 late fee per entry.
The web address is https://muscatine.fairentry.com.
- 4-H'ers will login by using their 4hOnline email address and password. All 4-H static, communication, Clothing Event, and livestock entries are to be made through FairEntry. Those 4-H'ers who are also bringing animals through FFA can add their FFA entries while logged in as a 4-H'er. You simply select your FFA chapter as your club when making those livestock entries. Because FairEntry is compatible with 4hOnline all 4-H information and livestock identification is pulled over into FairEntry. A help sheet is available for your use. Please read it through first before you begin. There are special instructions at the end for those 4-H'ers that are also in FFA.
- FFA members who are only in FFA have their own FFA help sheet and will need to add in their livestock ID information as they make their entries.
FairEntry will figure your payment for livestock entries. Please send your payment to the Muscatine County Fair, PO Box 261, West Liberty, IA 52776.
If you run into any problems, contact Becki at the Extension Office (563-263-5701 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
2016 Fair Book
It's fair time! Listed below are the various divisions in the fair book. You have the option of printing out the entire fair book or only the divisions you need. If you need assistance or have issues wtih printing, contact the Extension Office.
Entire 2016 Fair Book
- 2016 4-H/FFA Complete Fair Book - 39 pages
Print Only What You Need
If you only want to print certain divisions, select from the list below. Some parts of the fair book should be printed out by everyone. These are:
4-H Exhibit Building Divisions (Static Exhibits)
- Divisions A-F - 4-H Static Exhibit Building Classes
- Division G - Clothing Event
- Division H - Communications
2016 Livestock Divisions
- Livestock Health Requirements
- Division AA - Beef
- Division BB - Bucket Calf
- Division CC - Dairy Goat & Dairy Cattle
- Division DD - Meat Goat
- Division EE - Swine
- Division FF - Sheep
- Division GG - Horse & Pony
- Division HH - Dog Obedience
- Division II - Rabbits
- Division JJ - Poultry
- Division KK - Pets
- Division LL - Herdsmanship
- Division MM - Livestock Judging Contest
- Division NN - Ribbon Auction
- Division OO - Premier Exhibitor
- Division PP - Special Awards
2016 Forms for the Fair
4-H Clothing Event Forms
- Junior & Intermediate Clothing Event Report Form - for 4-H Clothing Event
- Senior Clothing Selection Clothing Event Report Form- for 4-H Clothing Event
- Senior Fashion Revue Clothing Event Report Form- for 4-H Clothing Event
- Senior The $15 Challenge Clothing Event Report Form- for 4-H Clothing Event
- Educational Presentation Report Form - fill out and bring with you when your EP is judged
- Working Exhibit Report Form- fill out and bring with you when your WE is judged
- Poster Communication Report Form - fill out and bring with you on Monday, July 18, when your communication poster is judged (Class E10503 only)
Livestock Report Forms
- Bucket CalfLetter and Report Form - fill out and bring with you when you have your interview on July 18. - Updated for 2016
- Broiler Derby Letter and Report Form - Word PDF - fill out and bring with you on Monday, July18, when your exhibits are judged - Updated for 2016
- Turkey Derby Report Form - Word PDF Fill out and bring with you on Monday, July 18, when your exhibits are judged - Updated for 2016
- Chick Growing Derby - Word PDF Complete the report form, journal, and one page report and bring it with you on Monday, July 18, when your exhibits are done. Updated for 2016
4-H Club Information
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living