Proposal Writing Short Course
The foundation center offers a two part proposal writing short course. The three major pieces of information to have when beginning are: concept, program and expenses.
- How does this project fit into the overall mission and purpose of the organization?
- What specific need is being address?
- What is the nature of the project?
- How will it be conducted?
- What’s the timetable?
- What are the anticipated outcomes?
- What’s the plan for evaluating the results?
- What are the staffing and other needs for the project?
Posted by dcoates at November 27, 2001 12:30 PM
At this point, you need a broad outline budget and whether there is a reasonable return on the investment you’re proposing