Many consumers don’t realize how quickly leftovers can become unsafe. Watch the videos and download the 4-Day Throw Away app to learn about the dangers of foodborne illnesses and the four-day guideline for eating, freezing or throwing away leftovers.
Food, Nutrition and Health
Montgomery County Extension has 3 Different Healthy Eating Demonstration kits available for checkout to the public at no charge. these kits are excellent ways to teach healthy eating to your community group, class or club.
- Food pyramid
- Food Portions (serving size demonstrations)
- Super Size Sugar (How much sugar is in your pop?)
Contact the extension office for more information on these kits.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Montgomery County Events
Nutrition: Choices for Health
- Avian FlU: What you need to know AD
- Spend Smart Eat Smart for the child care business ONLINE AD
- Healthy Families as We Age AD
- ServSafe Managers Food Safety Certification AD
All Events for Montgomery County