Celebrating the act the established the national cooperative education service 100 years ago!
ISU Extension & Outreach Montgomery County
ISU Extension and Outreach is part of Iowa State University. We take the university’s research and turn it into learning opportunities for Iowans. We are people advancing people.
- December 10 - Extension Council Training at Wallace Learning Foundation near Lewis
- December 13 - Public Leaders Meeting at Green Hills AEA in Red Oak
- December 14 - Beginner and Young Farmer Series Kickoff RSVP 623-2592
- December 15 - DEADLINE for 4-H Enrollment on 4honline.com
- December 15 - Agricultural Outlook at Page County ISU Extension and Outreach
- December 15 - Togetherhood's Adopt A Child Christmas Present Wrapping Party at YMCA
- December 18 - Beef Weigh-In at RO Livestock Barn 2 PM
- December 19 - Extension Council Meeting
- December 21 - Red Oak Clover Kids at 5 PM
- December 22 - Stanton Clover Kids at 2:15 PM (note - change of time)
- December 23-26- Office closed for Holiday
- January 2 - Office Closed for Holiday
- January 12 - Private Pesticide Training in Stanton RSVP 623-2592
- January 16 - Extension Council Meeting
- January 17 - Crop Advantage Series in Cass County - Registration available here.
- January 18 - Red Oak Clover Kids at 5 PM
- January 18 - New Volunteer Training at 6 PM
- January 18 - Youth Committee Meeting at 7 PM
- January 19 - Stanton Clover Kids at 3:15 PM
Health, Wellness & Nutrition
Emerald Ash Borer in Montgomery County:
Summary of Resources and Steps to Take
Does My Ash Tree Have EAB?
Please "like" Montgomery County IA Extension on Facebook!
Please "follow" us on Twitter @ISUExtMontgCo
Featured "At Work for Iowa" articleAnswerLine Finding New Ways to Connect with Iowans
AnswerLine is busiest the three days before Thanksgiving, when food calls come pouring in. However, the ISU Extension and Outreach hotline is a highly trusted resource for Iowans all year.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Answer Line 800-262-3804
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon, 1-4 p.m.
- Questions relating to home and family