Celebrating the act the established the national cooperative education service 100 years ago!
ISU Extension & Outreach Montgomery County
ISU Extension and Outreach is part of Iowa State University. We take the university’s research and turn it into learning opportunities for Iowans. We are people advancing people.
- January 16 - Extension Council Meeting - postponed to Jan. 23 due to icy road conditions.
- January 17 - Crop Advantage Series in Cass County - Registration available here.
- January 18 - Red Oak Clover Kids at 5 PM
- January 18 - New Volunteer Training at 6 PM
- January 18 - Youth Committee Meeting at 7 PM
- January 19 - Stanton Clover Kids at 3:15 PM
- January 19 - Fair Board Meeting at 7 PM
- January 23 - Extension Council Organizational Meeting at 5:30 PM
- January 24 - Growing Together Webcast (Part 1) at 6 PM
- January 25 - Afterschool STEM Club at the YMCA at 1:15 PM
- January 31 - Growing Together Webcast (Part 2) at 6 PM
- February 1 - Deadline for Beef Verification on 4honline.com
- February 7 - Growing Together Webcast (Part 3) at 6 PM
- February 10 - Region 17 Youth Lancers Hockey Game
- February 10 - Ag Input Meeting in Montgomery County at 1 PM
- February 20 - ServSafe at 9 AM
- March 4 - Judges Training in Carson
- March 7 - SW Iowa Beginning & Young Farmers Meeting @ 6 PM
- March 11 - Women Gaining Ground Conference at Glenwood High School
Health, Wellness & Nutrition
Emerald Ash Borer in Montgomery County:
Summary of Resources and Steps to Take
Does My Ash Tree Have EAB?
Please "like" Montgomery County IA Extension on Facebook!
Please "follow" us on Twitter @ISUExtMontgCo
Featured "At Work for Iowa" articleExtension Is Family for DeJongs
Mackenzie DeJong followed her father, Joel, into the "family business" -- ISU Extension and Outreach. She's a human sciences program coordinator based in O’Brien County. They reflect on how extension work became part of their life.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Answer Line 800-262-3804
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon, 1-4 p.m.
- Questions relating to home and family