Celebrating the act the established the national cooperative education service 100 years ago!
ISU Extension & Outreach Montgomery County
ISU Extension and Outreach is part of Iowa State University. We take the university’s research and turn it into learning opportunities for Iowans. We are people advancing people.
Free Tax Prep Sites in Iowa
- February 21 - Superintendents Training in Tabor at 6 PM
- February 21 - Women Marketing Grain Couse (Part 1) in Oakland from 9 AM - 1 PM
- February 22 - STEM Afterschool Program at the YMCA at 1:30 PM
- February 22 - Ag Diversification Program, Oakland at 6 PM
- February 22 - Commercial Pesticide recertification Categories 4 & 10 at 9 a.m.
- February 28 - Women Marketing Grain Couse (Part 2) in Oakland from 9 AM - 1 PM
- March 1 - STEM Afterschool Program at the YMCA at 1:30 PM
- March 1 - Commercial Pesticide recertification Categories 3O, 3T, 3OT & 10 at 9 a.m.
- March 4 - Judges Training in Carson
- March 6 - Market Broiler Chicks Order Due to the Extension Office
- March 7 - SW Iowa Beginning & Young Farmers Meeting @ 6 PM
- March 7 - Women Marketing Grain Couse (Part 3) in Oakland from 9 AM - 1 PM
- March 8 - Ag Diversification Program, Oakland at 6 PM
- March 8 - Commercial Pesticide recertification Category H at 9 a.m.
- March 11 - Women Gaining Ground Conference at Glenwood High School
- March 14 - Women Marketing Grain Couse (Part 1) in Oakland from 9 AM - 1 PM
- March 18 - Swine Weigh-In
- March 20 - Summer Intern Job Description: Application & Resume due
- March 21 - Ag Appreciation Breakfast from 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM
- March 27 - Extension Annual Meeting in Ames
Health, Wellness & Nutrition
Emerald Ash Borer in Montgomery County:
Summary of Resources and Steps to Take
Does My Ash Tree Have EAB?
Please "like" Montgomery County IA Extension on Facebook!
Please "follow" us on Twitter @ISUExtMontgCo
Featured "At Work for Iowa" articleOur Story: Small Talk for Early Literacy
Yes, you can read to babies. Through “Small Talk,” Iowa State University Extension and Outreach, the Ames Public Library and Raising Readers in Story County are helping parents build literacy skills in very young children.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Answer Line 800-262-3804
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon, 1-4 p.m.
- Questions relating to home and family