Entryway to crop production, soil and nutrient management, weed management, and ag weather information.
Keep Palmer amaranth off YOUR farm-- Workshop offered by Monroe Couty Extension
On March 7th, 2017, the Monroe County Extension Office will be offering a Palmer Amaranth Workshop. The workshop will include:
- Update on Palmer Amaranth infestations in Iowa
- Key identification traits to differentiate Palmer amaranth other amaranths in Iowa
- Information on management in crop and non-crop areas
2.0 CEUs will be offered for Cerfified Crop Advisors. Please Register by March 2 with the Monroe County Extension Office at 641-932-5612. There is no cost to attend the worshop. Lunch will be sponsored by the Monroe County Farm Bureau.
Contact ISU Extension Field Agronomist, Rebecca Vittetoe, at 319-653-4811 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living