A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Mitchell County
ISU Extension in Mitchell County serves Iowans through five program areas: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Business and Industry, Communities, Families, 4-H Youth Development.
ISU Extension in Mitchell County serves as a resource to individuals and groups through publications, local workshops, and other program opportunities.
EVENTS And ACTIVITIES:
Youth Daycamps in June-Sign Up Now! Questions? Call 641-732-5574.
- 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. - Thursday, May 28, 2015, FSQA Certification Class, Extension Office, Osage
- 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. - Tuesday, June 2, 2015, Baby Sitting Clinic, Extension Office, Osage
- 1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m. - Saturday, June 6, 2015, Poultry Workshop, Extension Office, Osage
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.- Monday, June 8, 2015, Money Sense Program, Extension Office, Osage
- 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. - Tuesday, June 16, 2015, Dig Those Dinosaurs!, Fairgrounds, Osage
- 9:00 a.m. -3:00 pm. - Tuesday, June 23, 2015, Fizz, Bubble Goo, Fairgrounds, Osage
- 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Fair Orientation for New 4-H'ers, Fairgrounds, Osage
Mitchell County Fair July 28-August 2, 2015
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living