A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Mitchell County
ISU Extension in Mitchell County serves Iowans through five program areas: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Business and Industry, Communities, Families, 4-H Youth Development.
ISU Extension in Mitchell County serves as a resource to individuals and groups through publications, local workshops, and other program opportunities.
EVENTS And ACTIVITIES:
Youth Daycamps in June-Sign Up Now! Questions? Call 641-732-5574.
- 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Fair Orientation for New 4-H'ers, Fairgrounds, Osage
- 2015 OMAHA ZOO TRIP (registration form, code of conduct-both forms must be turned in)
Mitchell County Fair July 28-August 2, 2015
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Mitchell County Events
- 4-H/FFA Horse Workouts
- 4-H Educational Presentation/Working Exhibit Judging
- Water Rocks! visits Osage Friday Night Out
- Mitchell County Ag Extension Council Meeting
- 4-H Clothing Judging
All Events for Mitchell County